Brown Sugar Bone-In Pork Chops
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Heat olive oil in a large pan over medium high heat
- Season both sides of the pork chops with salt and pepper to taste
- Put the pork chops in the large pan and cook for 5-6 minutes each side (or until browned)
- Remove the pork from the pan, place on a plate, and cover with foil to keep warm
- Add the butter to the pan and melt. Add brown sugar, garlic, Italian seasoning and cook for 30 seconds, stirring constantly.
- Place the pork chops back in the pan and spoon the sauce over the top.
- Place the pan in the oven (as long as the pan is able to go in the oven otherwise transfer to an oven ready pan) and bake for
- 10-15 minutes or until pork reaches internal temperature of 140 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Take out of the oven and spoon the sauce from the bottom of the pan over the pork chops and sprinkle with parsley.