Spinach Artichoke Chicken w/ Roasted Broccoli & Radishes
Before you Cook
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Set cream cheese on counter to soften
- Rinse produce and pat dry
- Prepare baking sheet with foil and cooking spray
Prepare the Ingredients
- Cut Broccoli Florets into large bite-sized pieces (if necessary).
- Trim & Slice radishes into 1/4″ rounds
- Mince Garlic
- Drain and rinse artichokes. Squeeze out liquid and coarsely chop.
- Pat chicken breasts dry and season both sides with 1/4 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp pepper.
Roast the Vegetables
- Toss broccoli florets, radishes, and garlic with 2 Tbsp olive oil, 1/4 tsp salt, and 1/4 tsp pepper on baking sheet w/ foil and cooking spray.
- Spread into a single layer and roast in hot oven until broccoli is tender and lightly browned (17-20 minutes).
- While vegetables roast, make spinach-artichoke mixture.
Spinach Artichoke Mixture
- Place a medium oven-safe pan over medium heat. Add 1 tsp olive oil and spinach in hot pan.
- Stir occasionally until wilted, 1-2 minutes.
- Remove from burner. Transfer spinach to a mixing bowl. Add artichokes, mozzarella, cream cheese, 1/4 tsp salt, 1/4 tsp pepper and stir until mixed. Set aside.
- Wipe pan clean and reserve.
Sear the Chicken
- Return pan used to wilt spinach to a medium-high heat. Add 1 tsp olive oil and chicken breasts in a hot pan.
- Cook until browned, 3-4 minutes.
- Flip and cook, 2 minutes.
- Remove pan from burner, Chicken will finish cooking in a later step.
- Carefully spook spinach artichoke mixture evenly onto top of chicken breasts.
Roast Chicken & Finish Dish
- Place pan in oven and roast until spinach-artichoke mixture is lightly browned and chicken reaches a minimum internal temperature of 165 degrees. (8-12 minutes depending on thickness of chicken).